Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday Teach Day: Introduction To The Seven Deadly Sins

I thought it best to let you know what y'all are getting into. I had this idea some time ago, to write a hopefully informative, non-windbag explanation of the seven core issues that will keep you from publishing.

At first, it was a quick post idea. Then, I realized it could be expanded into a lesson. Then, once I came up with the outline, I realized it had to be seven completely separate articles, each one concentrating and detailing the most serious mistakes that universally contribute to rejections and returned manuscripts.

You can't tell someone what they're doing wrong without giving them some tips to avoid or repair them, so I did my best to add those in as well. I sincerely hope that you'll be able to get some use out of this info and that you'll follow along for the entire series. :)

Many hugs,
Best to your writing,
Dee

No comments: