Monday, February 13, 2006

Vicodin and Progress!

Well, ladies, after much scientific experimenting, it appears that drugs DO help you to think!

LOL, mine did anyway. After three days of steady vicodin use, the cramps are now at a tolerable enough state that I can stand upright and remain that way. There's some complaint in there, but nothing that requires the power of that kind of pain killer, I don't think. I guess the area just needed some rest instead of new pain compounding old pain.

That said, I got quite a bit done. Organized and sorted my books and the shelf they go into. I've probably got it down to about two or three hundred books now and I've packed up the other 2-300 books into a box for a friend of my mothers who has a father who is bedridden and loves to read. Hope he likes the frisky stuff!

And, along with about 8 small loads of laundry, I've gotten back to Sky. We had quite a dark breakthrough and though the couple has yet to even kiss, they've managed to have a great big passionate explosion! I also had the realization that this series has become something of a collection of my favorite classic tales. Sky is really a version of Hades and Persephone, Raven is Cinderella and Tara is really something of a Sleeping Beauty. Once I had that breakthrough, so much more that I was trying to relay came into stunning focus!

And that's how I ended up with 3441 words from this morning's session!

Even better, it brings my new total to 27,000 words out of 60k. That's a whopping 45% folks!
Talk about channeling Jimmie Hendrix!

Dee

2 comments:

Shesawriter said...

Dee,

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Hugs,

Tanya

Dee Tenorio said...

Thanks!

Alas, I'm not as able to get off the pills as I'd hoped. Still have to take them, but aside from a little loopiness, it's not too bad. :)

Smooches,
Dee