Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

For the first year ever, I've sent Gio off to school with his Valentine's and treats ON TIME!! YAY!

Usually, something goes horribly wrong and I forget to get him something to take to his friends. This time, I had cards from last year (his class only had 6 kids last year!) and I remembered to make fudge cupcakes. Mind you, couldn't finish them. My pill was making me sleepy (second? Maybe the third one I'd had that day) and I wanted to stay awake and do it right. So, I stood up (that usually helps) and got started. I made the first batch and sister Pet had to take care of making sure they baked as well as the second batch. Sadly, I crashed. BUT I did get the decorated this morning and packed off to Moo's school!

So, here's to starting Valentine's Day on the right foot and wishing you all a great, romantic day!

Smooches!
Dee

1 comment:

Shesawriter said...

Happy V Day to you too, Dee.

Tanya