Wednesday, February 08, 2006

PMS Rage...over?

I know, shocking! I've redefined the word bitch for more than a week, but I think--like a fever--it's finally broken. Yesterday hurt, I'm not going to lie. But I could think clearly. I laughed with my son, even when he interrupted me. It's like my brain cleared, though I'm not sure when it happened. Today, I actually hopped up and walked around and made tea and felt like a reasonable woman. Not sure how long it'll last, but the heebie jeebies about writing have faded along with the pleas for death and the 8 month waddle!

I'm probably going to have to take it easy for a bit longer, but at least this bout is on it's way out!

That said, I went trolling the blogs I know--and a few I didn't--and discovered much of the world is at peace today. WOW! To that end, I have only a fun quiz I picked up at Julie Cohen's blog. I'm SCOOTER!!

You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"


And if that wasn't enough to thrill you, lol, here's the Online Fortune Cookie of the day:

Good advice will be given to you; do not ignore it!


Hmmm, wonder what THAT will mean!
Smooches,
Dee

3 comments:

Cole Reising said...

Dee - Maybe I'm reaching here and/or maybe I'm over stepping the boundaries here - which if I am just tell me.

I'm just wondering after reading your post if you are or are hoping to become pregnant? It's the line about 8 month waddle...

If I'm way off base in more then one way, just say so. I was trying to decide if you said eight months because you 'know' your expecting or if you'd been hoping for the waddle or if it meant nothing of the kind and that you just had a really hard time this last 'pms' period. Which I totally understand. But now I'm rambling.

I just was curious and wasn't sure if congrats was in order and didn't want to say the wrong thing - I've done that - said congrats to a woman before and then felt like a heal as she most definitely was not expecting and just had 'extra' weight in the belly. Can you get more embarrassed!!!!

So I can assure you, if I'm outta line you can tell me and I can take it. :-)

Cole

Dee Tenorio said...

LOL! Don't worry, Cole!

You know how you waddle WHEN you're 8 months? :) That's how I was walking. Perhaps of the 9 month variety.

Sadly, though we're trying, not preggers here. I have a uterine condition that is doing it's level best to keep me in a constant state of labor, if you will. Some days, it's earliest stage where you only get a twinge here and there. The last week has been a steady state of transition, lol--violent pain, heavy pressure and the occasional urge to backhand anyone who dares breathe your air. Thankfully, the pressure is down and most everyone is welcome to the oxygen once more. :)

Thanks for asking though, lol. :)
Dee

Cole Reising said...

Dee - you have such a way with words! You make me laugh. And I'm sure that its not a laughing situation! Thanks for being so sweet. I hope that you get better soon! Cole