Thursday, February 02, 2006

Take THAT, Pop Ups!

I kept trying to figure out why my blog had all these annoying pop up ad things. It's been bugging me but I couldn't figure it out. Finally, I realized last night in a fit of cleaning that it was my tagboard! After eliminating that, I've now got a clean blog, so many apologies on that if it was bugging you too.

Also, while I was looking around for things to steal...I mean, TRY, I realized that you're able to use regular hexadecimal codes for color instead of the odd three number combinations that are so limited. (I'm new to blog codes), so this page will soon be adjusted more to my liking! :) Sorry it's taken so long to get back up to date.

Alas, prolly not til the weekend. Moo surprised me by projectile vomiting last night. The last time he was like that, he had pneumonia. Have no idea what brought it on, but he's home today. And fine. Seriously, what is it about kids that makes them bounce back in half a night's sleep?

Well, off to more catching up. With any luck, I'll unbury my desk today. :)
Smooches,
Dee

2 comments:

Shesawriter said...

I have a pop up blocker so I never saw them.

Tanya

Dee Tenorio said...

LOL, so I was driving MYSELF crazy? LOL! Well, that's typical, hee hee!