Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bleck!

So, here I am, laying in bed, trying not to throw up.

I'm not going to claim anything significant here. Just that I can't seem to stand up without attempting to pitch my insides into the nearest recepticle. It's abating somewhat, as I eat some tea crackers because the kid ate the regular ones, but suffice it to say, I'm not sure how much is going to be achieved today.

I DID manage to prep my partials for Blaze. Now to write the synops and project overview. Maybe I can get it mailed out by Friday.

Also, MSN has made a habit of kicking me off. I'm now tired of it and won't be signing back in. At least, not today. Today I'm a Yahooer.

Also, just wanted to send anyone interested over to SAMHAIN so they can take a look at the launch books for this new and exciting publisher! Big congrats to everyone involved and all the launch authors!

Big smooches!
Dee

3 comments:

Shesawriter said...

Hey Dee,

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. :-) Hope you feel better real soon. Is there a chance that the stork may be paying you a visit? LOL!

Tanya

Dee Tenorio said...

LOL, there's a chance, but I'm not getting my hopes up too far. The good news is that I'm fine now. Once I was able to hold something down, I took some tylenol for the pressure headache and that pretty much finished it off!

Woohoo!
Dee

Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Glad you're feeling better!! - ugh on being sick.