Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lazy Day...

Yes, I'm going to be bad.

Yesterday, I did a quiz to wake myself up. It was about checking on your inner child. Apparently, according to them, my inner child is ANGRY. (She seemed perfectly fine to me, lol, maybe a wee bit cynical, but come on, seriously??), then I realized that would make a lousy post. I mean, do I WANT to look insane? (Well, more than usual?)

So, anyway, my old boss saves me with a really interesting writing challenge:

"A college class was told to write a very short story in as few words as possible. The instructions were:

The story must contain the following things:

1) Religion
2) Sexuality
3) Mystery
"

I challenge y'all to give it a shot! The only A+ answer will be posted in the comments. :)
Lemme see what y'all got!

6 comments:

Dee Tenorio said...

Ready? LOL!

"Good God, I'm pregnant; I wonder who did it?"

Shesawriter said...

"John Brown, you've been convicted of raping and murdering six women. Do you have any last words before you meet your maker?"

"Yeah. I didn't do it. Wanna know who did?"

Tanya

Cole Reising said...

Ohhhh, I love this! No I don't have an actually entry - but I love the ones here so far! I've heard yours before Dee and I love the attitude of the next! I'll have to ponder it for awhile to let my mind wrap around the concept - not quick on my feet. :-) Or butt in this case!

Cole

Dee Tenorio said...

Oooh, Tanya! That's a good one! I haven't thought of one yet, lol! I'll ponder overnight, lol!

Dee

Dee Tenorio said...

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...my lover is dead, I'm so lost...will you believe me when I say I didn't do it?"

Okay, so I thought faster. Must be the chips I ate! LOL!

Dee Tenorio said...

Or...

"Sweet Lord, them kitten's ain't pure sigh-meez! Where the hell you been, Princess?"